June 8, 2018, 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Do you have an idea for a startup but don’t know how to code?
At the FEEcon Innovation Challenge, you’ll build, prototype, and pitch solutions to bring your startup to life – without writing a single line of code. Every participant will receive a full list of prizes.
Over the course of the day
- Form a team | Network and collaborate with like-minded people who will help you bring the idea to life
- Ideate and brainstorm | Think up every crazy idea possible, collaborate, and narrow it down
- Prepare a business plan | Identify the problem you’re solving, who your customer is, and how to monetize
- Design a prototype | Visually communicate your solution through a working prototype using some of the best tools in the industry
- Get mentorship | Meet with industry experts to help you with your pitch, business model, and design
- Prepare a presentation | You’ll have up to 10 slides and 90 seconds to showcase the work you’ve done in the past 12 hours
- Pitch to a panel of judges | Notable founders and VC’s who can help validate your idea
Day 1 – Friday, June 8th, 2018
- 9:00am-9:30am | Registration
9:30am-10:30am | Morning Plenary Session
10:30am-10:45am | Agenda + setting expectations
10:45am-11:15am | Teaming up
11:15am-11:30am | Design Thinking Workshop
12:00pm-12:30pm | Lunch (Card provided by FEEcon)
1:00pm-1:30 | Pitching Workshop
1:30 – 1:45 | Optional Ted-talk
1:30 – 3:00pm | Mentorship Sessions
4:30pm | Final Presentation & Judging
ProtoHack is a 7-hour experience where you will build a prototype that communicates an idea visually. During ProtoHack you’ll learn how to use the best prototyping tools in the industry, network with like-minded people with various backgrounds, become a better product person, and receive access to prototype tools, learning communities, and prizes worth over $15,000.
Although we encourage you to try some prototyping tools prior to attending ProtoHack, we will begin ProtoHack with an educational workshop on how to use some of the top prototyping tools.
You’ll work with teams of 4 to 6 people over 7 hours to produce a prototype. At the end, your team will present on stage to a panel of judges consisting of angel investors, notable founders, and industry experts to get feedback.
Speakers & Judges
Director of Strategy & Innovation
Atlanta Technology Angels
Senior Product Designer
CEO & Co-Founder
Founder & Teacher